The full changelog of the features and changes we have made to BlueSky can be found below:
- Added the ability to mark items as postponed, and then restore those postponed items to future agendas. To access your postponed items, click “Edit Agenda”. You’ll then find a list of postponed items in the sidebar. When adding a postponed item back to an agenda, you’ll be taken to the “Reorder” items list where you can add it to your desired location. If you happened to have postponed items before this change, those items won’t appear in the list, however, future postponed items will work as you’d expect.
- Minutes will be automatically saved after you are done typing, or after changing any of the items in the voting, item action, or resolution blocks. The green “Your minutes have been saved” message has been removed as these changes were causing it to be displayed too frequently.
- Invalid Unicode characters will automatically be removed on save. This should prevent instances where copying and pasting from other locations can cause issues with minutes and/or items not saving properly.
- Fixed an issue where invalid Unicode characters in a meeting template would cause an error when creating a meeting from that template.
- Fixed an issue where styling (such as bold or italics) would appear as their respective HTML characters i.e <b> when printing an agenda
- Fixed an issue where bulleted lists (unlike their numbered list counterpart) wouldn’t apply styling properly (such as bold or italics) when printing agendas
- The “Documents” tab on the meeting group now has styling for the “New Document” button that gives it a little more space than it had previously before.
- Fixed numerous typos throughout the application
Thanks everyone for your continued support. I’m wishing all of you a happy new year!
Feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions, comments, or concerns.
President and CEO