The full changelog of the features and changes we have made to BlueSky can be found below:
Design and Usability Changes
- Implemented a fully responsive design. BlueSky should now be usable on your Desktop, tablet or mobile device.
- Site administrators can now upload a logo for their organization
- There are “Tutorial” links on various pages through the app which should help answer any questions you have about features within the app. Note that not all tutorials are done. This is a work in progress, and we will add them in as we finish them.
- Most management pages now have a filtering system which should make those pages with lots of data easier to use.
- Users can now upload profile images.
- Multiple users can be given the “Site Administrator” role, granting them access to all aspects of the BlueSky application.
- This should eliminate having to have two accounts if one of those was the site administrator.
- When changing your name in your account settings, all participants associated with that user will have their names updated in the meeting groups.
- Meetings can now be given a name. If left blank the name defaults to “<MEETING GROUP NAME> Meeting”
- A canceled indicator will show on the meeting list of a meeting is canceled.
- When printing an agenda, you now have more flexibility over what shows up. You can choose to print minutes, attendance, voting or any combination thereof.
- The reordering of items now uses “drag and drop” vs. the “click to place” functionality that existed previously.
Improved the security of file attachments.
- When uploading attachments you can upload them in multiples. You can also upload a file by dragging and dropping them onto the browser window.
- A template system has been added. This allows you to create an unlimited number of meeting templates to use when creating an agenda. Meeting templates can either be global or limited to a specific meeting group. Site administrators or users with the organizer’s role can create and modify templates. Note that the standing item system is deprecated and it is suggested that accounts move over to the template system at their earliest convenience.
- The calendar on the meeting group page/homepage has been reworked to make it easier to use. Clicking on a date now brings up a list of meetings on that date. Additionally, the calendar now allows you to move back and forth between months.
- The attendance system has been reworked to make it easier to use.
- A new editor has been added allowing more flexibility in the types of formatting an agenda item has.
- The editor now forces paste as plain text preventing strange formatting issues from appearing if pasting from a Word document.
- The search functionality has been completely reworked to make the results easier to navigate.
Meeting Group Changes
- “Board” Meeting Group has been renamed to “Advanced” Meeting Group
- Site administrators can now be added to meeting groups as participants.
- The “Hide From Agenda” role has been added. If checked, that user will not appear in the attendance list or on printed agendas.
- Meeting groups can now be archived. If archived, the meeting group will still be viewable however you will be unable to edit or make changes to meetings in archived meeting groups. If you are on a non-enterprise plan, archived meeting groups do not count towards your usage.
- Participant names and titles have been split into separate fields.
Billing and Trial Changes
- All current customers have been moved to an enterprise plan at no extra cost.
- Enterprise plans now have unlimited meeting groups.
- The onboarding process for new trials has been reworked to make it easier to navigate.
- For non-enterprise customers, billing for meeting groups is now automatically calculated based on your usage.
- You will be able to access all future invoices from within the BlueSky app.
- Non-enterprise customers must now pay via credit card. Enterprise customers will be invoiced as they always have.
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions email them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Is BlueSky Right for Your Organization?